Seeking a responsible Bindery Operator to run products through binding equipment while performing and maintaining quality standards and following safety regulations. Required to set up machines, perform required maintenance and monitor product output to ensure quality. On the job training will be provided.
- Interpret and follow directions from a work ticket
- Efficiently set up, run and maintain equipment according to speeds, quality, and safety standards including Baum folder, Stahl folder, Polar cutter, Itoh cutter\Performs routine and preventive maintenance including cleaning, lubrication belt/bearing changes, adjustments, replacing of small parts and repairs to equipment
- Complete quality assurance checks including inspecting final output for defects
- Knowledge of all production processes related to bindery activities, equipment, materials, and products.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently operate bindery equipment
- Ability to work in a team setting
- 2+ years Bindery experience especially on cutters and folders
- Ability to read a ruler and apply basic math skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Lift up to 50 pounds