Customer Service Representative
October 25, 2022
This position requires you to provide superior customer service to accounts, customers, and sales representatives. You will also provide support and information to design, production, and prepress departments. You will be required to function in a professional manner, with a sense of urgency, and must be detail oriented in order to increase our value as a packaging supplier.
- Assist customers, manufacturing and sales with complex projects and work directly with the customer regarding special value-added processes and outsourcing
- Conduct and facilitate all details relating to customer visits
- Process orders from sales force and customers in a timely and accurate manner. This requires data input coordinating facility choice, lead time and possible stock requests with manufacturing and customers.
- Handle and coordinate response to customer questions, comments and complaints
- Facilitate interdepartmental communication as needed
- Effectively and efficiently resolve problems stemming from orders or with customers
- Assist the department manager in training and developing new employees.
- Make basic presentations to customers, sales and senior management.
- Ability to perform functions with limited supervision.
- Work with management to provide information as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal
- Ability to problem-solve, make decisions, interpret directions and apply guidelines
- Able to function in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Two (2) years’ experience (minimum) in folding carton, printing or packaging industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Superior and proven customer service experience