Our client company is currently seeking a dynamic, ambitious and experienced Die Cutting Pressman. This is an opportunity for a hands-on conscientious person to become an integral part of their company.
- Reads orders & locates proper stock
- Set up and operate equipment.
- Sets up blanking tools.
- Makes spot sheet and cut scores or mount counter to cutting plate.
- Performs in-process inspection to insure quality of scores, cuts, folds, etc.
- Meet/beat established make-ready and run standards.
- Enter order information into shop floor reporting system.
- Set up and run die cutters
- Bobst, Brausse, or Iijima – operations, capabilities, light maintenance, safety requirements
- Strong pre-makeready
- Experience with troubleshooting/problem solving
- Minimum 2 years of die cutting experience is required