The Flexo Manager will supervise employees to meet manufacturing and production schedules. Coordinate production operations and maintain effective quality procedures and safety regulations. Responsible for all routine functions on the plant floor during an assigned shift.
- Supervise employees on the manufacturing floor for an assigned shift
- Control load factors and workflow to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment
- Ensure that on a daily basis all company’s standards and customer commitments (i.e., R&A, safety, output, on-time delivery) are followed within the plant
- Monitor all control procedures
- First point of contact for all hourly employee concerns
- Coach and counsel team members to develop performance to standards
- Alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Build effective relationships with all internal departments to produce a superior product
- Maintain an effective, on-going safety plan
- Coordinate maintenance work with customer and manufacturing needs
- Prepare and submit reports as required
- Uphold safety standards
- Ability to read and interpret information, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal, team building and leadership skills.
- 10+ years of manufacturing or printing experience including 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience within the packaging industry in a high volume, multi-shift, multi-site operation preferred.
- Required rotating shifts
- BA Degree required