Operate cutting-edge flexographic printing press to produce paperboard folding cartons to meet production and quality goals.
- Setup, troubleshoot, and run press while striving to meet or improve on estimated run times and waste allowances while maintaining company quality standards
- Communicate to Flexo Manager immediately of any defects, material shortages, defective material/components, mechanical issues, excess spoilage, or incomplete job information
- Cross-train on other presses as directed by the Flexo Manager
- Perform press maintenance of equipment as directed and scheduled
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being a part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Experience in the operation of Zerand, Mercury, Comco, or Webtron Zig Zag flexo presses.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Solid understanding of printing color theory
- In-lane plate cutting processes, rotary cutting and the production of paperboard folding cartons
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years industry experience