Responsible day-to-day operations of the facility, assisting in capital expenditures, full P&L, staffing requirements, overall development and key member of leadership team to execute the company’s strategic and operational manufacturing plans and initiatives.
- Oversee plant operations compliance with Management Operation System for driving continuous improvement to maximize productivity and minimize cost.
- Maintain equipment and consistency of production flow
- Execute and evaluate plant business and operations plans and programs within the context of the Company’s overall strategic and annual business plans as it relates to production matters.
- To develop, establish and implement plans for equipment and personnel, adhering to all safety and regulatory requirements to meet all safety objectives.
- Generate and review reports on production performance and implement corrective actions as necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
- Develop, implement and monitor cost improvement/cost control programs in accordance with approved plans.
- Provide technical support to sales and customers in meeting job specifications and requirements.
- Oversee and manage full plant P&L to meet overall strategic plan
- Create training opportunities within department
- Previous printing, commercial or folding carton production knowledge as per job requirements
- Employee development
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of manufacturing process
- Leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- 5-10 years prior experience at a senior level
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- MBA/Masters preferred, BA/BS required
- 2-5 years of full P&L responsibility