Plant Manager - Paperboard - Folding Carton
October 19, 2022
Responsible for the effective management of all operations of the facility, assisting in capital expenditures, staffing requirements and development, while fostering a continuous improvement philosophy and a clean and safe working environment for all employees.
- Ensure that resources operate to scheduled plan
- Maintain equipment and consistency of production flow
- To develop, establish and implement plans for equipment and personnel, adhering to all safety and regulatory requirements to meet all safety objectives.
- Generate and review reports on production performance and implement corrective actions as necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide technical support to sales and customers in meeting job specifications and requirements.
- Perform employee evaluations based on training and performance requirements ensuring that we have the highest quality employees possible.
- Create training opportunities within department
- P&L experience preferred
- Previous Printing and Folding Carton production knowledge as per job requirements
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of manufacturing process
- Leadership and decision making skills
- Communication and facilitation skills
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Good housekeeping practices and understanding of safety requirements
- 5-7 years prior experience at a senior level
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- MBA/Masters preferred, BA/BS required
- Union Labor Management experience preferred but not required