Plant Manager - Paperboard - Folding Carton
October 21, 2022
$70-85k & 10% Bonus
Lead and coordinate day-to-day operations ensuring areas are kept within safety compliance and operating productively and profitably. Serve as key member of leadership team to execute the company’s strategic and operational manufacturing plans and initiatives.
- Ensure plant operations compliance with Management Operation System for driving continuous improvement to maximize productivity and minimize cost.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Management Operating System productivity standards and targets and employee safety.
- Achieve specific objectives, goals (related to safety, quality, efficiency, spoilage, labor, downtime) and performance.
- Execute and evaluate plant business and operations plans and programs within the context of the Company’s overall strategic and annual business plans as it relates to production matters.
- Develop, maintain and administer a sound plan of organization and leadership; provide leadership to initiate changes and improvements to the organization structure of the Company.
- Develop, implement and monitor cost improvement/cost control programs in accordance with approved plans.
- Conflict management
- Timely decision making
- Employee development
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized with time management skills
- 5-10 years experience in manufacturing, packaging industry highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in supervisory/management role
- BA/BS required in related field