Develop, implement and manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced high quality cartons and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). Supervises a team of quality control inspectors.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Supervise workers engaged in sorting activities to ensure high productivity and accuracy.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for products throughout the production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased raw materials.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain an active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Preparing organization and overseeing all types of quality audits.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- PC based computer experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- BS Degree in Engineering or related field
- 3+ years related experience
- Prior supervisory/management experience
- Proficient with ERP and QMS