This position manages, develops, implements quality control systems. Responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the Quality Department.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to personnel within the Company.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Establishes a program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Responsible for all measuring equipment as well as calibration requirements.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Interfaces with other Departments and the internal trainer to develop and implement training programs as required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability.
- Must be capable of communicating and interacting effectively with a variety of personality types.
- Strong ability to handle changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- 4 year degree or minimum of 5 years of Quality Assurance experience
- ISO 9000 Auditor Certification