Perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the set-up, maintenance and operations of the Bobst Stamping machine(s). He/She must consistently and efficiently perform and follow procedures in compliance to company, customer, and ISO standards.
- Read job order and specifications.
- Retrieve stamping and embossing materials.
- Make-ready the machine.
- Inspect stamping and embossing product with the appropriate inspection, measuring, and test equipment to verify quality and process control.
- Troubleshoot machine stoppages and downtime.
- Ensure compliance to safe work practices, housekeeping, GMP, and quality procedures.
- Document daily performance and report production results.
- Conduct periodic maintenance checks and perform routine maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Return excess consumables and materials to their designated storage area.
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good judgment and decisiveness
- Computer Literacy
- Problem solving
- Works well within a team setting
- 5+ years in folding carton industry
- 3 - 5 years with Bobst BMA or Geitz stamping and embossing
- High School diploma or equivalent