Position requires the ability to make ready, troubleshoot and run both a platen and rotary stamper to meet specifications of customer.
- Strong make-ready ability
- Troubleshoot and fix machine as needed
- Set dies and lay counters (rotary and flat)
- Set feeder and delivery
- Set foil and thread through the machine properly
- Register, place spotsheet and patch up to level needed
- Estimate and retrieve foil needed to complete a job
- Keep inventory of stamping and embossing dies and different types of foil
- Responsible for safe and proper operation of machine
- Keep work area clean at all times
- Maintain optimum speed and make ready times
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a high level of initiative and flexibility.
- Capable of understanding technical customer requirements.
- Ability to work in high-stress environment to meet customer delivery dates.
- Constantly produce high quality work and maintain established production standards.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in General Manufacturing
- Bobst experience
- Knowledge of converting machines
- 1+ years experience stamping experience in the folding carton and/or print package industry