Responsible for producing customer parts to order in the proper quantity and for meeting specifications for quality and efficiency. Perform all set-up/changeover, machine functions and advanced troubleshooting.
- Review and maintain any required logs, check sheets, inspection sheets, and work orders.
- Ability to develop machine set- up parameters and heat profiles for production run
- Performs minor repairs to tooling and equipment
- Monitor product quality using quality measurement and other dimensional measuring tools
- Perform in-process inspection of parts throughout the shift and assure they meet visual standards of acceptance
- Demonstrated ability for maintaining maximum utilization/up time on machinery in assigned area
- Assist on-the-job training and coaching as needed
- Maintain assigned lines in a clean and orderly condition; follow all safety policies and procedures including lockout/tagout, GMP practices to meet company standards
- Mechanical abilities and knowledge of the thermoforming machine operation
- Capable of solving problems and making quick decisions
- Strong skills in interacting and directing the work of others
- Excellent organization, communication, and comprehensive skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years thermoforming experience